COGS Re-classificationHome / Products / COGS Re-classification
The cost of the product, typically, consists of different cost components - such as Material costs, Labor costs, Manufacturing & Selling Administrative costs, Overhead costs and more.
In the standard SAP, at the time of Post goods Issue (PGI), the Cost-of-Goods-Sold (COGS) account is posted with the total product costs. It is a very common requirement in the industry, to post the accounting entries broken down by Material, Labor, Admin, Overhead etc. The Re-classification requirements can vary depending upon the customer groupings, product groupings or accounting requirements.
The COGS Re-class cockpit offers a flexible options to re-class the COGS to reclassify the accounting postings based on the specific criteria
COGS Re-class - Features & Benefits
Some of the features offered are
- COGS Re-classification for Inventory Postings
- COGS Re-classification for Cost Revaluations
- COGS Re-classification for Production
- COGS Re-classification for Scrap
- COGS Re-classification for Inventory Adjustments
- COGS Re-classification for Variances
- COGS Re-classification Postings - Detailed/Summarized
- COGS Re-classification Postings - Daily/Monthly
Please contact us to learn more about our New G/L offerings.
New G/L, SAP General Ledger, SAP Experts, New G/L experts.